ACT! (formerly Sage ACT!) is widely used by many small and medium sized businesses and generally does what it does very well. However, we receive many enquiries from ACT! users who, for one reason or another, have reached the limits of what the application can offer. These include:
- Restricted screen customisation and data controls.
- Basic Company / Contact data management options with inability to add new entities.
- Poor reporting and dashboard functionality.
- Lack of functionality for marketing, customer services and project management.
- Limited integration options for Sage 50 and other back-office systems.
We have carried out many ACT! to Sage CRM migrations and are able to transfer:
- All contact and company data with notes and history.
- Scheduled Tasks and Alerts
- Linked documents and templates.
Standard migration tools and many 'free' migration services offered by other resellers do not generally include all of this data.
Whilst Sage CRM can seem quite a step up from ACT!, it is our experience that users find the Sage CRM interface much more intuitive than ACT! and quickly get up to speed with the new application. The company also benefits from better functionality and more efficient and effective use of the CRM.
In addition to ACT!, we have also carried out migrations to Sage CRM from many other CRM applications, including Salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics, GoldMine and bespoke systems.
Please contact us to discuss migrating your existing system to Sage CRM.