CRM is often misunderstood as an application or a tool, but in the real sense of the term it is a way of doing business.
There can be innumerable reasons for businesses to implement CRM. However, let's take a look at few of the most apparent benefits of using CRM.
- 360 degree view of business
- Organisational-level data sharing
- Reduce cost on customer acquisition
- Centralised customer interaction
- Improved customer support
- Increase customer satisfaction
- High rate of customer retention
- Boost new business
- Increase revenue at low cost
Thus CRM is becoming increasingly important among businesses. With an ever increasing customer expectation there is a need for organizations to adopt new business services and strategies - CRM provides this versatility in enhancing sales, customer support and success in business.