LoriaLINK's most common application is the integration of Sage CRM with Sage 50 Accounts. This provides a powerful two-way synchronisation which makes accounting data accessible to Sage CRM users and enables the creation of new accounts, quotes and sales orders directly from within Sage CRM.
Integrating CRM with Accounts has many business benefits which have, for a long time, only been the privilege of larger firms who can buy into full ERP applications like Sage 200 or have the budget or internal resource to develop a solution to meet their own needs.
However, LoriaLINK now makes it possible for users of Sage 50 to easily integrate with Sage CRM with the following benefits:
- Providing CRM users with visibility of customer order, invoice, delivery and pricing information.
- Eliminating re-keying when creating new customer records and orders.
- Streamlining the creation of quotes and orders in CRM by accessing product and price lists held in Sage 50.
- Automated Invoice generation.
- Improving customer service and sales forecasting.
- Allowing better management visibility and reporting across financial and sales data.
- Enabling 'at risk' reporting if customer purchase patterns change .
- Ensuring that all relevant information is collected prior to accepting an order.
LoriaLINK can be deployed quickly to integrate Sage 50 with any on-premise Sage CRM system, (version 7.2 or later) with the following functionality:
- Link companies or individuals (or any other entity) in CRM to a customer account in Sage 50.
- Means that if you sell to people as well as companies then both can be linked directly from CRM to Sage 50 Accounts.
- Support for other entities means that LoriaLINK enables things other than businesses and people to be linked as Sage 50 accounts. For instance, a facilities management company may want to track income and expenditure by individual building, or a vehicle leasing company may want to attribute costs by individual vehicle.
- Synchronise a single version of Sage CRM with multiple companies in Sage 50.
- Useful if you run more than one company in Sage 50 or have separate currency accounts.
- Supports customer and supplier accounts.
- Provides visibility of Order, Invoice and Despatch information in Sage CRM.
- Gives sales people and others controlled access to accounting data without the need for a Sage 50 licence.
- Can include financial and product sales data in CRM reports and dashboards.
- Easily find out who is buying (or not buying) which product and how much they spend.
- Calculate profitability customer and sales commissions due.
- Include financial data in Sage CRM reports and dashboards.
- Streamlined Quoting & Ordering
- Makes Sage 50 product and pricing information available for easy quote and order preparation
- Prompts for additional mandatory information such a PO number as part of order creation
- View available stock levels by product in Sage CRM.
- Respects established price agreements with customers.
- Can add custom items and comments.
- Option to have carriage charge as a line item
- Merge to pdf for direct email to customer.
- Generate invoices from CRM
- Invoices can be generated within CRM and pushed to accounts
- Invoice generation can be automated, utilising CRM's escalation features
- Users can manually review invoices before they are synchronised, or it can happen automatically
- Better targeted Marketing
- Identify target lists based on product and financial data.
- Improved management reporting and business intelligence.
- Can search and group by product, geography and many other parameters.
- Better sales forecasting as quotes are based on established, consistent product information.
- Respects Credit Notes and Pro Forma invoices to give true sales value.
- Accessible by remote and in-house users.
- Full functionality is available to online remote users via tablet and laptop.
- Configurable setup and synchronisation to meet any business need.
- Allows one- way or bi-directional synchronisation by individual entity.
- New mappings easily created.
- Sync can be scheduled to runs automatically at frequency to suit business requirements.
- User override allows integration to be disabled temporarily to carry out Sage 50 administration tasks such as year end routines and VAT runs.
- Does not require dedicated CRM and Sage 50 licences
- LoriaLINK licence is all that is required.
- Single LoriaLINK licence supports an unlimited number of Sage CRM users.
- Does not require dedicated Sage CRM or Sage 50 licences. Eliminates unnecessary licence and maintenance fees
Please contact us for pricing and further information.